Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can I get a "WOOO HOOOO"?? Jumpin' on the Free Shipping Bandwagon

Hello all, and just in case you didn't hear...
That's right, oh yeah...  This is on all orders, big and small... Want a new Big Shot?  No problem... need some buttons? Gottcha covered!  This is actually like getting 10% off everything in the Stampin' Up! Catalog!  I have already started collecting orders from individuals to place as soon as the special starts - can I add yours too? Every person who places an order during this weekend's shipping special will get a pack of handmade cards when I deliver their order!  What a bonus!  Also, if I get at least $150 worth of customer orders that I can group together, I will make it a "party", and will randomly select one of the orderees (yes, I know that isn't a word...) to receive the $25 worth of hostess benefits!  Feelin' lucky?  Email me with your order right away and get your name in the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...