Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- Purple duos

Go Purple!  Very fun!  If you hopped over from Robbie's Blog, Inkedx2, then you know what I am talking about!  This week, we were challenged to use only Perfect Plum (one of my favs) and Elegant Eggplant (and a neutral if we wished) and design something fabulous!  Well, I dunno about fabulous, but with the recent announcement that they will be retiring the Watercolor Crayons... I had to get my licks in!  I love these things and will sure miss them.  They are selling like hotcakes, so if you want to get your hands on some, you should get in on that very soon!  Click HERE to go to my online store!
Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she did this week!  I'll be right behind you!
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Amanda. I love the subtle-ness of the card. Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...