Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Reds

Hello!  I just realized that I had forgotten to post my "reds" card - and I don't want my gang to be "hopping" mad...  If you have hopped over from Robbie's blog- Inkedx2, then you know this week we are using Riding Hood Red and Cherry Cobbler.  I was very nervous about this combo, as I felt they would be very hard to tell apart... but not so much.  Here's what I've done...

I have used the Button Buddies stamp set and Delightful Dozen for the sentiment.  Fresh and easy - and you really CAN tell the colors apart!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what "cobbler" she's got cookin'!  Stop back tomorrow to see pictures from the ribbon cutting of the local store that is now carrying my cards full-time!  Thanks for hopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amanda, you're so funny! And your card is really cute! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the flowers here, Amanda. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...