Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jeepers - Creepers... Use your little peepers... SNEAK PEEK

Hello!  So, Stampin' Up Made a cool-o announcement for all of you wood stamp fans.... I personally am a huge fan of clear, unless the stamps are tiny... but one of the main reasons for this preference, is that I never liked the storage options for the wood mount stamps!  Once mounted, I could never tell what was in the box without pulling it out of my shelf, and looking through each stamp... The clear mount stamp cases are so cool, with the stamp image and set name right on the binding!  And they are all able to fit in a DVD bookcase... what could be better than that??  OOOOOOHHHHHH Yeah....  Stampin' Up! has now changed their wood-mount cases!  Check out this short video... (and keep your eyes peeled... there are a few sneak peek previews of some upcoming stuff...did I see a COFFEE set in there???)  Is this company great or what??

Stop back tomorrow to see some of the cards from my most recent Stamp a Stack...  There is still time to register for the April 18th Stamp a stack!  EMAIL ME now to reserve your spot!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...