Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Retiring List Announced - May Class List posted!

What a BIG DAY!  Early this morning, Stampin' Up! released the Retired List for the 2013 Catalog.  The next catalog won't be officially released until June 1st, but now you will know what you need to grab before it is gone! Stampin' Up! guarantees the availability of the stamps in our catalogs through the end of May, but all retiring paper and retiring accessories,  are not so lucky...  When those items are gone, they are gone.  Be sure to snap them up quickly, as they almost always sell out quickly!


As a bonus to you, for each $25 you spend between now and May 17th (my birthday), you will get a ticket in a drawing that will be held on that closing day.  On May 17th, I will draw one lucky customer to get a $30 Gift Certificate from me for merchandise from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog (released June 1st).  You must use the Hostess Code: NBK9KZR4  for any online purchases in order to earn tickets for the drawing.  Online purchases can be placed HERE, or orders can be placed through me HERE.

 Also, I wanted you know see the new May Class and Event list, posted here on this website.  You can get to this list by clicking on the tab above.  If you find a class that you love, I recommend that you RSVP as soon as possible - I have had several sold out classes lately.  

If you have a wish list longer than your wallet is deep (like I always do), then now is the time to schedule your workshop.  When you host a $350 party, you will earn an additional $30 of Stampin' Up! merchandise! For those of you keeping score - that would be $80 worth of free merchandise!!  Holy Cow!!  You can invite your friends over for a fun crafting party, or I can host you all here!  Have friends who live far away??  No problem... I will set you up with a hostess code that will help you earn merchandise from even long-distance purchases!  You can even host a "Facebook virtual party"!  Email me now and I will help you set up the party that is right for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...