Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Basic Black

Today's post is gonna be speedy!  I apparently am behind a day this week... now, I know that it is due to the Holiday Weekend - those always throw me off, but here I am... late again!  If you are hopping over from Robbie's blog, Inkedx2, then you are continuing on a happy note! We chose the same colors... Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive! Here is my creation
This card is fun, because when you open it up, there is a gift card hidden in the flap created on the left side!  This is a shout-out to all of those TEACHERS out there on this last day of school!!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she has done with this challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...