Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Sahara Sand

Good morning!  I am loving this sunshine in Chicago, and hope it is sunny in your neck of the woods.  If you have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, inkedx2, then you know the deal.  We are working our way through the neutrals, and today's anchor color is Sahara Sand... The Color Coach tells us it goes well with Pacific Point and Cajun craze, so I went with that... I must say - it does give it a pop of color...  Okay, so this is funny - couldn't decide if I wanted to make a Mother's Day card or a "celebrate" card...  I guess the sentiment will come later...Here is what I have
and from the side:

Now hop over to Carol's Cards  and see what she has in store for us today!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...