Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Very Vanilla

So, how do you like your vanilla...  plain old vanilla, or do you like a kick?  Well if you are hopping over from Robbie's blog, then you are on the right track...  Follow our hop and see how we like our vanilla this week!  I chose the Color Coach's suggestion of Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, and Regal Rose... because these last two colors are retiring, and I wanted to give them a little props... Here's what I've done:

I wanted to make a whimsical shower card...  This background stamp could definitely be bathroom wallpaper!  Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she has in store for us!  Thanks for hopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...