Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- yay Trios!

Welcome to our Color Coach blog hop!  I am excited to be back and crafting... I have been in the middle of spring cleaning, and let me just say - cardmaking is more fun!  You have probably hopped over from Robbie's Blog, inkedx2, and that is good, but if you are starting here, feel free to "just keep swimming" and you will make it all the way around the horn!

This week we were supposed to use Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, and Crumb Cake.  I wanted to go simple, with clean lines, so here is what I have done.

It sure is nice to be taking pictures outside again - it has been such a rainy spring here in Chicago. 

Now hop on to Carol's Blog - Carol's Cards to see what she has done!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. oh, how i need to spring clean ! but i too would rather play..... i mean create!
    your card was a great reminder of that beautiful stamp set and framelits. they are very overlooked in my stash of supplies! very pretty card with a happy button!
    happy spring amanda!
    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...