Monday, May 13, 2013

Sneak Peak for the Upcoming Stamp a Stack

Check these out!  These are two of the four designs we will be making at the 5/14 stamp a stacks!  (Remember, we will be making 2 each of four different designs-I just wanted to give you a taste!)
YES!  That pinwheel DOES move!  And notice the fabulous sky on that card!  I only have a few more openings, but would LOVE for you to join us!  Please RSVP right away to reserve your spot!

There are also a few more classes this month with some a ability, so please check out the classes on the tab above!  Please note: some of the dates/times on the May calendar may have changed since you  last looked - so check it out again!  If you have rsvped for a classes that has changed, I will email you.   I also have gone ahead and planned my June  class schedule, so you definitely want to check that out too!

More exciting news!!  In addition to stamps and papers that will be retiring on May 31, I have recently received hundreds of dollars of retired stamps (many collector's items and rare sets) that will be available at the Rubber Garage Sale on Tuesday, June 4th!  If you come to the New Catalog preview Open House on May 19th, you will be able to purchase the currently retired sets and paper.  At the Rubber Garage Sale the newly retired sets will also be available.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope to see you in a class soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...