Friday, May 31, 2013

The New Catalog is HERE!

Another year, another catalog!  This one is GREAT! 

Be sure to check out all of the new stamps, papers, and accessories!  There are some you just won't believe!  I can't wait to get you your very own copy to love, but in the meantime, click on the new catalog cover ON THE RIGHT to flip through this new catalog!  Stampin' Up! has also made it easier to view the catalog online - so what are you waiting for?? If you see something you can't live without (and who could blame you?), stop by my website and SHOP NOW!

Also, don't forget to stop by my "Rubber Garage Sale" and search for all of those retired stamps that you missed out on before!  RSVP now and I will send you directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...