Friday, May 17, 2013

Today only -a gift from me to you!

Hello everyone!  Today is my Birthday!  YAY!  People ask me if getting older bothers me... my answer:  Not at all!  I love my life, I have a great family, and we are all healthy!  I really couldn't ask for more than I have.  The only thing about aging that has been difficult isn't MY age... it is watching my kids get older - when did that happen! 

As my gift to you, today only, take 10% off any one item in the current Stampin' Up! catalogs... can be anything... did you have your eye on a Big Shot?  Is there a stamp set that you just love??  Well, if there is something you would like, EMAIL ME by midnight tonight (May 17) with your order... are there a few things you want?  No worries... I will subtract the 10% from the most expensive item on your list!  The discount is off one catalog item...you are in charge of the whole tax amount, and your shipping (I don't want to do that much math on my birthday).  

My customers, my team, my friends... you make my life full!
Thanks for visiting my site.  Don't forget... MIDNIGHT is the end of this offer.  Email your order to me right away!
Thank you!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a FABULOUS, FUNNY, CUTE, STAMPELICIOUS, GENEROUSLY, LOVING girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...