Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coloring Down the LInes - Crisp, Crisp, Crisp

Hello, and thanks for joining us today for our hop!  If you have hopped over from Robbie's blog, Inkedx2 then you know what we are doing... of the color choices, I had a tough time...  I really felt like I was forcing it this week to get the Coastal Cabana in there... but I so wanted to play with the hexagons...  they are so easy when you use the clear mount stamps, that you don't even need a Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up!

Here's what I did:
Now hop on over to Helen's blog, Blue Dahlia Designs and see what she has done this week!  Thanks for hopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I hear you about trying to work something that doesn't feel right but this card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...