Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Coloring down the lines

Okay, this week I just failed...  I overcommitted with the crazy week that it has been... school ending, kids swarming, and yesterday's Rubber Garage sale (thanks to all who stopped by)!  I do still have some stamps for sale, so if you are looking for a retired set, please EMAIL ME and let me know what you are looking for!

In the meantime... if you have hopped over from Robbie's site, Inkedx2, and hoped to see something as wonderful as she made, I am afraid you will have to hop on to Helen's site, Blue Dahlia Designs and check out what she has made. I will try to post something fun later today or tomorrow!  Please stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...