Monday, June 3, 2013

"Rubber Garage Sale"

Join us anytime between 3 and 8 pm on Tuesday, June 4th!  Buy a retired stamp set, and get 25% of your purchase price back toward a new order from the newest catalog!    

RSVP NOW and let me know you are coming!  When I receive your RSVP I will email you directions to my house!

 Okay, so it won't really be in my garage - it will be in my studio... because I want you to come and make a fun little free project... but it IS a sale!  I will have out all of the retired stamps that I have for sale, as well as some other retired accessories and papers from which you can shop!  As a special bonus to you all, I have collected retired stamps from two other demonstrators who are willing to part with some of their retired items!  We should have a great selection from which to choose!  The other demonstrators also will honor the 25% back bonus - so you should be able to score some fun new stuff too!

I can't wait to see you on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice meeting you this evening... I am downloading my free trial of the software right now... Thanks... Have a great trip, Marcy E.
    (Martha's Friend)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...