Friday, July 26, 2013

3 Cheers for You!!

Happy Friday - and it IS really almost 5 o'clock here, so I thought you may be in the mood for a little cocktail (or three!).  I was inspired to make this card from a sketch I saw over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  In their sketch challenge, they said we could use any shape, so I changed it up a bit. Here's what I have done:


I loved how the Happy Hour stamp set had a wine glass in there with the pattern that matches almost perfectly with the Designer Series Paper Stack.  I have used markers to color the glasses in Raspberry Ripple and Basic Black, the Whisper White taffeta ribbon the Hearts A Flutter framelits set, and the scallop oval punch!  I hope you enjoy this card, and are inspired to go make a card (or have a glass of wine)!  Stop back tomorrow to see what I have created to inspire you!  Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Great color combo!!! Love the use of the hearts of flutter framlits!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like a card AND a glass of wine, but I might start stampin crooked! Such a cute card. That stamp set is one of my favorites, and I love the shape of the punches. Thanks for joining us at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Amanda! Reminds me of convention and our nightly parties! Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...