Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Class Added!

Hello!  Just a quick note to let you know that I have added an additional class for the Swap Stampede class on Monday, July 29th from 10am - 12:30 pm...  We will be making 8 cards, 2 each of 4 different designs.  Here are two of the cards we will be making!


If you would like to join this class, Please
Email me  right away to reserve your spot.  If you would love to attend,but the dates/times offered are just not working for you, gather 4 other friends and send me a note.  We will pick a date that works for you, and have a wonderful PRIVATE CLASS for just your gang (no additional charge)...  You've been meaning to get your friends together!

Stop back by tomorrow, and I will post some inspiration for you!  Maybe you will want to do some crafting this weekend!!

On a personal note, my nine year old daughter, Sarah, went to the County Fair with her camp today... and brought home a ... wait for it... a FISH!!  A living pet, in a bag... Seems harmless except for our "no living animals without permission" rule... But it is cute, and she named it "Otto" after the Dr. Seuss book, so how could we refuse?? So off to the pet store for a new fish bowl,rocks,plants...etc... Anna just asked that we make it "stylish"!

Meet Otto:
I am kind of digging it now, and catch myself watching it quite a bit!  Any advice out there for a newbie fish-owner??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...