Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Baked Brown Sugar

Good morning!  I swear I thought summer would be less busy than spring, yet here I am... running like a crazy-person!  If you have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, Inkedx2, then you know that our focal color today is the new Baked Brown Sugar.  I am not in love with the color, but I do like this combo, and am happy with how my card came out - I used the Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, and Garden Green combo!  I whipped out my trusty (and dusty) Blender Pens, and played a bit with this new stamp set in our new catalog (see the whole catalog HERE).  This stamp set is Simply Sketched in our hostess collection.
Here is what I have done:

I used Cherry Cobbler seam binding AND Linen Thread to give an extra little something!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she "baked" up this week!  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to hop along over the next few weeks... we just got our color assignments, and it is gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...