Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Melon Mambo

Hey Mambo!  Who doesn't love a strong pink??  If you have hopped over from Robbie's Blog - Inked x2 then you are already following what this hop is all about... Today's color is Melon Mambo... and I have a surprise for one of our gang!  I have used her swap card from the Stampin' Up! convention to CASE (copy and share everything)!  My dancin' buddy, Joni, whose site you will visit later in this very hop, created this card for our "hall swap".  I changed her card just a very little bit, as I had a hankering to use some Washi tape... (I am learning with this, so be kind...).  I do love that you can stamp directly on the tape for added fun.  Here are our cards together:
and here is a closer view of mine:
Hop on to the next person in our line-up, Carol, from Carol's Cards, and when you get to my pal Joni, give her a little extra love from me!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love it Amanda. I, too, looked at Joni's and wanted to CASE those cute hexis. Then I remembered the last time I used the hexagon I had borrowed it 'cause I don't have that set yet. Your card is super and I love your use of Washi Tape. That tape is my favorite, and I even use it as simple scotch tape. My grands love it too -- had to go buy cheap non-SU for them to use. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, tell those kids to only use quality SU Washi tape! I have been playing with it so much lately, which is a huge step outside of my comfort zone! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Yeah!!! Thank you!!! I'm glad you loved the card!!! And I love your use of the washi nd your take on it!!!! Keep dancing my friend!!! Miss you!!!! Joni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the inspiration, Joni!

      Delete
  3. Cute card! It's a fun card with apply colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...