Saturday, July 27, 2013

Inspiration for the Weekend!

Happy Saturday!  The sun is trying to break through the clouds here, and I am "stalking" my new Holiday catalog shipment!  I held off on pre-ordering from the Holiday Catalog (one of the perks of being a demonstrator) until after Convention, because I wanted to check out some samples and demonstrations to see what I "just had to have"... of course, as always... I want it all!  Now I am anxiously awaiting Tuesday afternoon, when my UPS man will very strategically drop my box and run (quickly) so I don't accidentally snap him up in my grab for my box!  I have a lot of creating to do between Tuesday's delivery and the Open House I am having on Thursday from 2pm-7pm to show off all of the cool stuff!

In the meantime: Inspiration:
This uses the new Mosaic Madness punch, a Hostess stamp set for the sentiment, some coordinating DSP (some DSP is on special - click HERE to check them out)! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...