Saturday, July 20, 2013

More Convention News! (and another picture)

Another FUN announcement - Check out this fun video!!
 
Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image? Maybe one of your customers has a special family logo or a sketch she'd like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!
How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial.

 
Excited yet??  I can hardly wait... what will I make first?  I am guessing that my 9 year old daughter, Sarah will want a moustache stamp ASAP!
 
Here is today's swap picture!  I made this card to swap with the "besties" mentioned yesterday... anyone who knows me well, knows that coffee is a MAJOR priority in my life...  I managed to add texture with both the embossing folder, and Crystal Effects which I used on the "lid"...  What do you think??
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the coffee card. Hope you are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth- you are missed here!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...