Sunday, July 21, 2013

More pictures... These were my swaps!

Hello all,
Happy and sad day for me today... Stampin' Up! convention ended last night, and I am sad to be leaving all of my friends here.  We will be chatting online again soon, (wanna join us?  go to Butternut Sage Designs week mornings and click on the link in the sidebar....), but I will be missing all of the fun we had... Tomorrow I will be posting pictures of all of the goodies I found waiting for me outside my hotel room door each morning!  We leave little treats out there to make eachother smile!

Today I am posting the pictures of the swaps that I made for our hall swap - yep that is right, we took over the whole hall of the 3rd floor of our hotel.  We each decorated dry erase boards and hung them on our doors so we could find eachother and leave little notes...  kind of like Creative College!!  It was the most inspiring "dorm" ever!  Anyway, our hall gang swapped cards, and here is the one I made to swap:
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the full view of my "treat haul", and all of the fabulous things Stampin' Up! gave us at Convention - we all were winners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...