Sunday, July 21, 2013

Morning goodies!

Hello!

I promised you yesterday that I would show you the pictures of all of the wonderful treats I received from my morning chat buddies at the Stampin' Up!! Convention this year. If you have never done this for a friend, I highly recommend it!  Nothing brings a smile quick than opening your door in the morning to see a beautiful little handcrafted gift on your doorstep!  Now imagine that your friend is so excited to see her gift, that she sits down and crafts a little treat for a different friend...  you see where i am going with this, right?  Who knows what kind of a Smile Revolution we might be able to start.  Just a thought...



Here is a close-up of some of the amazing things
(Yes- that tag was even engraved with my website and Facebook name.)

And check out the box the above bracelet came in...
Holy Cow that Butternutsagedesigns friend, Donna, is SO gifted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...