Friday, August 30, 2013

Butterfly Bundle!

Late yesterday, Stampin' Up! introduced a new bundle option, and it is a great one!  Who doesn't love butterflies?  And who wouldn't like them even more for 15% off??


Right now, through September 30th, you can get this fabulous stamp set:
Papillon Potpourri
and this great Bitty Butterfly Punch:  (which coordinates perfectly with the smaller butterflies in the Papillon Potpourri stamp set)
 Bundle and save 15% on this butterfly stamp set and punch!

Butterfly bundle includes:
* Papillon Potpourri Clear-mount or Wood-mount stamp set (you choose!)
* Bitty Butterfly Punch
Visit my Online Store to get them NOW!

Remember, if you are local to me, and place your order through email, I will give you an EXTRA 15% off of your entire order (now through September 30th) since you would have to come to me to pick up, as I had that crazy ankle surgery and can't drive to deliver your orders as I usually do!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check in tomorrow for some Weekend Mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...