Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- Old Olive

Hello, and happy Wednesday!  Always a good day when we have our Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop!  If you have stopped in on Wednesdays before, then you know the drill. If you began at Robbie's blog, Inkedx2, then you are on the right track - if you started here, then just keep swimmin' and you will circle back!  Today we are hopping with Old Olive.  I have chosen the Old Olive, Crushed Curry (new color!!), and Soft Suede.  Normally, I would have done some kind of a flower card given this combo, but after a conversation with my dad, who is a Viet Nam veteran, I was thinking about soldiers (and military families - who also are brave and deserve to be thanked)! 

I must also apologize in advance... this photo stinks, and I can't seem to edit it today...  If I can get my Picasa stuff straight, I will swap out this photo when I can! The banners say "Courage", and "service".  I am using a sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday, another one of my favorite challenge sites!

Here we go - their sketch looks like this............................and my take on it:

Thanks for hopping by, now hop on over to Carol's Cards and check out what she's done!!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Amanda, Love it! I especially like how you tied your ribbon. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIke like! Like your interpretation of the sketch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Amanda. I like your tribute card and really great banners. I'll have to try my sentiments like that. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch!! Also love how you have tied your ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...