Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Pacific Point

Good morning!  Today is Wednesday - which means the Stampin' Up! Color Coach got a workout!  If you started at Robbie's site, Inkedx2, then you know what we are doing...  Our main color today is Pacific Point, and I used the selection of Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.   I thought I would go with a square card for a change!  Here's what I have:
I was playing a few different techniques here... The "roses" are a combination of both Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight, the colors were added to the butterfly with daubers, and I stamped the greeting right on the ribbon - it made for a soft sentiment.

Now hop on over to Carol's website, Carol's Cards and see what she has done this week - I am sure it will be fab! 
Thanks for stopping by, and check in again tomorrow - not sure what will be here, but there will be something!!

2 comments:

  1. love the stmaped ribbon!!!!! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Amanda. This is a pretty card, and I love the way you colored the butterflies. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...