Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Pumpkin Pie



Happy Wednesday!  If you weren't here yesterday when we announced the fun new Treasure Hunt, be sure to check out that tab above...If you are hopping over from Robbie's Blog - Inkedx2, then you know that today is not just Hump Day - it is Hop Day!  Today the coach (Stampin' Up! Color Coach that is...) is directing us to use Pumpkin Pie, and I chose the Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight option for my card!  I also am using a sketch (#224) from the Clean and Simple challenge site.  Their sketch looked like this:
and my card looks like this:
 I used one of my favorite things (I know - I probably say that most posts...) and that is Naturals Papers.  In this case I have used Naturals Ivory.  It is a rougher texture, and has pressed in bits of stuff - so it really does look natural!  I have also used the Lots of Thanks set I told you about last week, and a great Big Shot die, called Autumn Accents Bigz. 
Autumn Accents Bigz Die
It is one of the heavy duty steel dies, that can cut not only up to 5 layers of cardstock at one time, but also several layers of fabrics (any quilters out there who like to applique?) or felt or fleece!  It is a great die for fall wreaths in a snap, or centerpiece parts for your holiday table!  If you would like to see the coordinating stamp set (and there is a great one), visit my Online store here!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she has done with the color challenge this week!  Stop back tomorrow for more fun!  Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Amanda Panda!!! And thanx for that site! Never tried their sketches before!!! I love CAS!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, love your colors, and love that acorn. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for the "treasure hunt" info. I'm going to give it a try to see what I can do. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-234.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this card and so happy to have the actual one in my hand! Great card! Thanks for participating in the 2013 LNS Fall Treasure Hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...