Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Real Red!



Hello everyone!  I am sorry that I have been so absent lately!  By the time you are all reading this, I will be in surgery having ankle reconstruction... so, with the looming 6 weeks of no driving - I have been running errands like crazy!  I did pause to make this card for our weekly blog hop!  You may have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, Inkedx2, and if you did you are lucky...  She is fabulous!! The colors I chose that the "coach" told us work with Real Red are Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie. I thought this would make a great leaf card... Here it is!

I have used the Sassy Salutations set, which I really love - practical yet a fun font... check these out!
Cute, Right?  They are available in both wood mount and clear mount sets!  Give 'em a whirl!  Now let's hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what wonderful creation she has for us this week!  Thanks for stopping by!  Starting Thursday I will be sitting alot, so look for some fun posts headed your way!

3 comments:

  1. very nice, Amanda. I love the blending of the colors and how they just flow together. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is a nice one. Love the bright colors. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card
    Thanks for participating in out Late Night Stamper blog hop as well.
    love your blog
    Sherrill graff lnsconvention@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...