Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fun Free Projects from the Open House

Hello all!  Have you been working for the weekend this week?  Well, you made it!  I also am excited about this weekend!  No real plans - just quality family time!  I wanted to show you the fun projects we made at the Holiday Kick-off Open House last Thursday!  Imagine what an adorable gift these will make!!
These fridge magnets were made using the fun papers from the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack and the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack from the new Holiday Catalog.  If you were unable to make it to the Open House, but would still like a copy of the new catalog, please EMAIL ME  and I will get one to you! 

Have a great weekend, and stop back Monday for a new little bit of inspiration

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...