Saturday, August 10, 2013

Great News All Around!

Good morning friends - and HAPPY WEEKEND!!  Today is very exciting on two different levels for me!  First of all, the Pencil Case that I made (posted a few days ago), and entered in a couple of challenges, was chosen as a winner in The Paper Players challenge! Here is what I entered, and what I earned this badge for my blog:
YAY!!  I am so excited!!

Second...  I have added an additional class for Monday, August 12th at 1pm!!  It will be a stamp a stack, and you can get a sneak peek of two of the four cards HERE!  If you are interested in attending, please Email me right away and let me know you will be joining us! 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...