Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Tuesday! (And MORE happy news!!)

So I am on a "clean" kick!  I really wish it carried over into my home life... even though I just cleaned out a few rooms...It just seemed that the minute I finished one room and moved on to the next, the kids "rediscovered" the clean room...  no longer clean!  I've rambled... on to today's card.  I got this idea from Stampin' Connection, which is an idea site for Stampin' Up! demonstrators only!  This site has over 131 THOUSAND PAGES  (yep...131.000) of ideas, and we all share our designs!  Here is today's clean sample:
I used the stamp set Lots of Thanks and the Boho Blossom punch.  This Thank you set is amazing!  Look at these great images!

And... On to the HAPPY NEWS I mentioned in the title... remember that little back-to-school pencil case I made last week and entered in to two different challenges... well, you knew I was a winner in The Paper Players design challenge (I found that out over the weekend)... but late Monday night, I was informed that I was also an Artist's Pick in the  Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!!  I earned this shiny new badge:

Which I will display proudly in my sidebar... I am so flattered and fortunate!  Check out some of my other award winning projects, and let me know if I have inspired you to have a "Playdate" of your own!!! 

Thank YOU so much for stopping by!  Please HOP by tomorrow and follow our Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...