Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, Monday

Hello everyone!  I hope no one is dreading yet another Monday!  I just wanted to send you a little sunshine.  This card uses the new Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry.  I am really loving this color combination lately, and have been dying to make something with it!  Here's what we've got:
I have used the new Flower Shop stamp set from the New Annual Catalog (see the whole thing here, or Email me to get your copy!), and the coordinating punch, the new Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.  I have also used a bit of Daffodil Delight Seam Binding to add a pop!  This is such a clean look, and I love it.  Those of you who have been following me for awhile (THANK YOU!!) know how much I love to watercolor - well here, I have just used my classic ink pads (in the yellows) and a blender pen!  Gotta love those things!  Here are all of the stamps in this great set (and they ALL coordinate with that same punch!!)

If you just can't stand living without these great products, you can reach my Online Store HERE!  (or join us for this week's Stamp a Stack classes and make this card for yourself)! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for more fun cards!

5 comments:

  1. OOH, I like this, Amanda! It's really cheery. Have to make some too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! I appreciate your praise!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE this card! Linking to it on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combo and layout! Great card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the design and colour of this card Amanda. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...