Friday, August 2, 2013

OOOOH YEAH! New Thinlit Card Dies Launch Today!

Remember not too long ago, when I told you all about the new Thinlit Card Dies?  Well, if not, scroll through the last couple of posts and check them out!  They make cards that move - they cut, they score, you decorate!  Not only are these babies fun to make (and now easier too!), but they are fun to receive!  (And they fit in normal sized envelope!)

Check out this!

 

Who can't wait to make this fun bat card??  ME!!  I am placing an order for the Thinlits tonight (Friday, August 2)... anyone who orders a set from me by 9pm on Friday goes into a drawing for the free class to make this card!  5 classes will be awarded!!  You must use Hostess code: W9DSWEAH at checkout if you do it online HERE  , or EMAIL ME to place your order!




2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come to your class, but we're a little too far away from each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'mon down, Diane - if you can get here, I have a guest room with your name on it! I am sure you will be teaching one of these classes for our Canadian buddies!~

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...