Monday, August 5, 2013

Take and Makes!

Does "Take and Make" sound backwards to you?  Used to "Make and Takes"?  Well, normally that is the case, but when I was at the Stampin'Up! Convention last month, I was having just too much fun to stop and make the bonus projects they give you kits to make, so I brought mine home to make as I had time (yeah right)!  Instead of putting these kits away for a rainy (and not busy) day -read: never gonna happen, I left these kits out... right on the corner of my craft table. These kits have been calling to me - and taking up valuable real estate!  I started playing, and will share as I complete them!
This project uses the Gorgeous Grunge stamps from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, lots of great  colors, a touch of glimmer paper, and a little piece of Washi tape. This style is a bit out of my comfort zone, but boy, was it fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  Keep your eyes open for tomorrow's post - I working on something fun for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...