Monday, August 19, 2013

We're going on a Treasure Hunt...

Okay, this is all together too cool!  I am a participating site in a Stampin' Up! Treasure Hunt- and you could win BIG!!  Here is what you are looking for on Participating Sites:
When you see this picture, you know you are on the right track...  Here are the details:
The Treasure Hunt will start on August 20th 2013, and end October 25th, 2013.
The winners will be drawn from all entries, and I will announce them on October 28th, 2013 right here on my site!

You will need to collect 50 clues from the list of  websites I will link here (more will be added daily - so check back!).  We will actually be telling you what our individual CLUE is (with a picture)... so there isn't too much guess work.  Write down each person's website and what their clue is - when you collect 50, email it back to me HERE so that I can verify your answers and submit them to the contest. You are not required to leave comments on all of the various sites, but if you see something FABULOUS, and I bet you will, you certainly can..... we all LOVE comments!  All entries must be in by October 25th - so get hopping!  The way to get started, is to visit the page on the tab above listed as TREASURE HUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...