Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Always Artichoke!

If you stopped by earlier, because you are following our weekly hop, I have to apologize to you.  I won't get into details today, because it isn't funny yet - but I am sure it will be when I look back on it in a few weeks!  In the meantime, let's get this party started!!

If you are joining me from Robbie's Blog then you know the scoop... Today I chose the Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Cajun Craze combo...  and I absolutely had to use  my new Regarding Dahlias stamp set!  Here is what I have for you:
I stamped the dahlia in Cajun Craze, then heat embossed it.    I then used my ink pads and my blender pens to "color" my dahlia with Cajun Craze and So Saffron.  I am loving the image this stamp gives  -  it reminds me of that new leaf stamp that I love (that you are probably sick of seeing on my blog by now).  So CRISP.
It looks like this:
and if you just can't wait to own this yourself -  you can get it now RIGHT HERE!  This set is only $14.95 for clear mount, and $19.95 for wood mount!  

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she is cooking!  Thanks for your patience, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Amanda! So glad you are feeling well enough to be stamping again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...