Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Rich Razzleberry



  I have to admit it...  as drawn as I am to blues and greens together, I have to say... this has got to be my favorite Color Coach color selection!!  If you have popped over from Robbie's Blog, Inkedx2, then I am sure you saw something fabulous (and you already know the deal)... each week we pick a color from the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, and challenge ourselves (and eachother) to use the colors suggested by the coach.  This week's color was Rich Razzleberry, and I have chosen the Basic Grey and Basic Black combination.  I also love a good sketch challenge, and thought I would play again this week with Clean Clean and Simple challenge.  Here was the sketch:
 And here is my card:

  

I have used the stencil in the new banner creation kit from the holiday catalog to make the fun dots:

The Gorgeous Grunge stamps from the Annual catalog:
and the Lots of Thanks stamps that I just keep raving about!!  (which seems to be my new go-to set).
Lots of Thanks
This Thank you card goes out to a man who made a huge pan of fabulous Baked Ziti for my family this week since I am on crutches, and cooking, which is always a chore for me, is now basically impossible!!   Thanks for hopping by!  Now please hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she has chosen this week! 

2 comments:

  1. I like how bold and clean your card is. Love the combo and sets you used.
    Hugs to you and your owies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...