Friday, September 27, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

Good morning, friends!  I was just checking out the great website Stampin' Up! has to support the demonstrators (hobbiests or business-focused alike), and read an announcement that they are already running low on the new Envelope Punch Boards! I just featured these cool-i-o tools in my most recent newsletter!  (Do you get my newsletter?  If you don't, go ahead and click on the link on the right and get yourself signed up!)  Check this out!
If you want to get your hands on this (before you have to wait due to backorder - and who wants that???), and you live nearby and don't mind picking it up... (still in a cast!!), email your order to me and I will give you a 15% discount (through 9/30), or, if you live far away, please use Hostess Code: Y2TSENN7.  For each $25 you will earn a ticket in my Mystery Hostess contest...  On 10/15 I will draw one lucky winner for a $25 Gift Card for Stampin' Up! products!!!  Great time to stock up for the holidays!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...