Saturday, September 14, 2013

One Big Happy Family

Yet another crazy week in the ankle saga...  My children each wrote a color down on a piece of paper, and the man who casted my leg drew from the pile...  The color is... (drumroll)...
LIME GREEN. Yes, it really almost glows...  I have been sitting here thinking... I should stamp on this.  I bet Staz-on would work!

In the meantime, yesterday's mail brought fresh and fun wishes from the whole big Stampin' Up! team that I am but a small part of...  The crazy SISers (Stampers in Stitches) group (what a very appropriate group for me to be a part of) sent me a very sweet Thinking of You card, made, and circulated by Laura Barto, a FABULOUS and generous leader!  Check this out!


Thanks to:  Laura Barto, Glenda Travelstead, Pam, Connie Weaver, Cheryl Elenbaas, Heather, Pattie, Chris Wedell, and Beth Hansen.  I am sorry I couldn't make your super-fun meeting!  See you guys soon!


4 comments:

  1. Lol- Amanda, what happened? I didn't know your foot was hurt. :( Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ankle reconstruction! Thank you to a generous donor, I now will be able to move around better...(in a few weeks - ugh!).

      Delete
  2. so perty! How ya feeling missy! I love your NEW banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so perty! How ya feeling missy! I love your NEW banner too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...