Friday, September 6, 2013

Something Old - Something New

Hello!  For any of my Jewish followers, Happy New Year.  That's right - this is the High Holiday Season for the Jewish friends in your list - did you send a card?

I needed to put together a New Year card, and since the symbol for this holiday is apples and honey, I thought this would be a great opportunity to use last fall's stamp (and framelit set), and to give it a fresh twist, literally, I used the new Labels Thinlit die from Stampin' Up!

You are going to have to bear with me for awhile on my pictures, since I can't move around much due to the crazy ankle surgery, but this will give you an idea...  What is hard to see here, is where i shaded the "honey" in my jar, I coated with Crystal Effects to give it a high raised gloss effect...  I thought it was adorable (hehehe)!
These are all of the cool dies that come with the label Thinlits:
Label Card Thinlits Die

And the fun New Year sentiment came from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set...  This set has you covered for just about any occasion.
Teeny Tiny Wishes
If  you would like to order any of these products, I would appreciate if you would check out my 24/7 Online Store HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...