Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Magnetic Platform is Available TODAY!! (and the COOLEST tool ever!)

Yes, it is true.  After a L-O-N-G wait, the Magnetic Platform is available again from Stampin' Up!  It has been backordered for quite a while, because it is SO COOL that the demonstrators bought all of them!  (Sorry about that!)  Be sure to order yours right away - the rush is ON!
This Magnetic Platform is used with the Big Shot with Framelits and Edgelits... No more holding them in place with Post-it notes - less shifting when you place a stamped image down to cut!  This is a time/paper/effort saving item.  I love mine -and am sure you will all love yours! 

While you are ordering, consider treating yourself to the Envelope Punch Board too!

This amazing (and at only $19.95) and very affordable tool makes over 66 different sizes of envelopes, and many other fun things!  Create the perfect envelope with Designer Series Papers to match your card exactly!  Your card will go from, "thanks", to "DID YOU REALLY MAKE THIS YOURSELF??"  Don't delay - the Envelope Punch Board is my next guess for the backorder list!  I just got mine yesterday, and today is "playday" for me!  I will show you what I make! (Check back tomorrow)

If you live in the Chicago area, and are willing to come to pick up your order, then Email your order to me and get 15% off - I am doing this because I can't deliver now due to ankle surgery!  (I promise I won't make you come in and stamp something - unless you want to). 

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...