Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- Cherry Cobbler

Good morning, everyone!  If you are hopping over from Robbie's Blog, you are headed in the right direction.  Today's color (from the Stampin' Up! color coach) is Cherry Cobbler (one of my favs)!  I chose the Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Daffodil Delight combination.  I was thinking (a.k.a. dreaming) about coffee, so I chose a great stamp set from the annual catalog...  This is what I've got:
I have used the Perfect Blend stamp set, and the Gorgeous Grunge stamps...  I LOVE the splatter stamps in the grunge set!  You can see them HERE
Perfect Blend
Gorgeous Grunge





Now please hop along over to Carol's Cards to see what fabulous thing she has us today!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love this set...love coffee stuff!!! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...