Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Crushed Curry

Hello Friends!  If you are hopping over from Robbie's blog you are headed in the right direction!  Today, as we work our way through the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, we landed on Crushed Curry.  As much as I always tell you that I am not a yellow person, I keep finding myself reaching for this color...  Today I chose the Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo combo, and thought it would be tough, but I love the way this turned out!  What a happy card!!

This is a single layer card that I sponged with colors - and I think it is FUN!
I used the Flower Shop stamp set for the hand drawn look flowers, and the sentiment is from the Best of Birthdays set!  I sometimes forget about those "best of" sets, because they aren't in our normal catalog, but they really are great!

Flower Shop
Best of Birthdays


Be sure to stop back tomorrow, and I will tell you what exciting thing Stampin' Up! is putting on a One-Day Sale for us this week!!  Now hop on over to Carol's Cards  and see what fun she has made for us today!  See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...