Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Elegant Eggplant

If you are hopping over from Robbie's blog then you really are coloring down the lines.  This week's color is Elegant Eggplant, and the Stampin' Up! Color Coach said that would go well with Island Indigo and Basic Grey...  Well, I agree...  What do you think?
I really liked these colors together, and was thinking I would stick it in my husband's briefcase just to remind him that I love him... it is a good masculine card, don't you think?  What I realized in the making of this card, is that I don't have a lot of accessories in these colors... I immediately added the Regals collection of color Dots to my order! 

I have also used two of the stamp sets that are on sale for 25% off right now... Happy Day for the medallion, and Yippee Skippee for the sentiment.  Scroll down a bit to see what else is on sale right now!

Please hop on over to Carol's cards and see what she has for us today!  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to pop in again tomorrow to see what the Thank You Thursday One Day sale will be!!

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, Amanda...I just got this stamp today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...