Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Garden Green

Good Morning, and thank you for hopping by!  You may be hopping over from Robbie's blog, and if you are, you are lucky - she always does something great!  (If not - don't worry...  just keep hopping along and you will make a full circle!)

Today's color is Garden Green - and I chose the Calypso Coral and Soft Sky combo.  To be honest, this is the first time I have used this blue - I had to open a fresh pack of paper.  I like it... it really is soft, which I found to be a challenge with such a strong green, but here is what I did:
I do love to cut up stamped images in an offset way and position like this - I think it looks artsy!!  Okay, well that is it for today... Please stop back by tomorrow and check out the ONE DAY Thank You Thursday SALE!  Tomorrow may be the last one, as Stampin' Up! said it was just for October!!  Don't miss out!

Please hop over to Carol's Cards - I am sure her combination will get your mojo pumping!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...