Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fun Thinlit Card!

Good Morning, and happy weekend!!  I told you that I would post a cool picture of a thinlit flip card that a customer and I used together at the Open House... sorry I am a day late!  Yesterday I had my first major outing without cast, crutches, or even the knee-scooter!  My whole family went to the Museum of Science & Industry yesterday, and I walked the entire time with my new "boot"!  A bit tired and sore today, but worth it!!

Here is the fun card:


It is a bit hard to tell from my pictures here, but the ornament really does hang right in the middle!  It is just not laying perfectly flat - (I have balance issues right now!!).  Here is what we used:


 These are the Circle Card Thinlit Dies

The Petite Pairs Stamp set



The Seasons of Style Paper Stack

and The  Christmas Ornament Punch







We made another one that I will post in a few days!  Thanks for Stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...