Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey Soul Sisters...

I am feeling very sad tonight, upon hearing the next step taken today by a company I had always liked...Creative Memories filed for Chapter 11 today...  I began my love of all things paper through a wonderfully creative CM consultant.  She taught me (very patiently, I might add) to journal in my albums, and how to  "get it done".  I am still a scrapbooker - I am also a card maker, and now a stamper...but my first love is still scrapbooking!  Stampin' Up! has extended their $25 joining special for one more day (now ending Tuesday, 10/22) to accommodate any of our Paper Loving Soul Sisters from the old CM who may want to give us a Test Drive...


As I really feel your pain, and I know what a difficult time this is for many of you, I would like to add the following to my normal team benefits, for any CM people who choose to join my team (during this special or beyond)... I will offer you a free series of 3 classes - How to cut Cards for classes, Incorporating Scrapbooking in your Stampin' Up! Business, and How to Cross Over Doing What You Love".  If you are local, I will do this with you in person... if you live too far away from the Chicago area, I will send you a PDF and Skype the classes with you.

I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do,  but please, promise me, you'll keep playing with paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...