Friday, October 4, 2013

Open House Today!!

Well - I am moving on... NO, I am not leaving Stampin' Up!, but I AM out of my bright green cast... and into a "boot"!  I will be in this for a week or two, then I am in a tennis shoe!  I thought this day would never come!!  Thanks again for all of your kind words and cards during this time!!

So, now to the Open House!!  Saturday, October 5th is National Card Making Day...  I am in such a celebratory mood that I just couldn't wait until tomorrow.  Today, from 2pm-7pm, I am hosting an Open House!  Come and see the cool tools I have been raving about...  make a free card to send to a friend, and make a second card to donate to Ronald McDonald House!  If you decide to place an order here today, I will give you 10% off!  Oh yeah!  Stock up now!!


If you place an online order today, in honor of National Card Making Day, I will give you one "ticket" per $25 you spend.  All tickets will be placed in a drawing for a $25 gift card for amazing Stampin' Up! merchandise!  You must use the Hostess Code:Y2TSENN7 to earn tickets!   SHOP NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...