Thursday, November 7, 2013

Adding a Few Classes~

Hello everyone - I know you all are starting to gear up for the Holidays, and it is no different here!  I have many events (craft fairs, holiday markets, etc...) where I will have a table if you would like to stop out and see me (there are gifts for you if you stop by and tell me you read about the event on my website or on my Facebook page!)!  I will be posting the events later today here under the Class and Events tab above...  In the meantime, I have added a few classes just to keep our creative mojo going... they will also be listed above later today, but I wanted to send pictures!

Monday, Nov. 11 10am-12pm and 7pm - 9pm, Seasonal Stamp a Stack!  Join me at one of these classes and craft with friends!  You will be making 2 each of 3 different designs, and go home ready to drop them in the mail - need holiday card ideas?  This is the class for you.  $15 or FREE with an order (at time of class) of $25 or more.  (Only $5 if you are a member of my team! - need more info on this? Click HERE)
RSVP now and let me know which session you will be attending

Friday, Nov. 15, 10am-12:30pm and 7pm - 9:30pm, Fall Wreath Class.

Come make this colorful Fall Wreath - beautiful to decorate your door, your table, or to give as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving!  We will talk about the art of color balance, and pattern placement.  This class is a bit messy, so no need to come fancy!  Class is $25, or $20 if you bring your own glue gun and glue sticks!  ($15 if you are a member of my team).  Please RSVP right away and let me know which class you will attend, so I can prepare for you.

More classes (with Sample pictures ) will be listed later today - I have just had several requests, and wanted to get this out to you!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...