Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - for you, Friend

If you have hopped over from Robbie's blog, Inkedx2, then you know what to expect.  If you are beginning here, just keep hopping along and you'll catch on... Today's color is Night of Navy.  If you have followed me for awhile, you know that whenever given the chance to use blues and greens together, I will always do so.  I chose, therefore, the Night of Navy, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight combo.  We have had the added challenge of a "fancy fold".  It may appear that I have "cheated" as I used the new Labels thinlit die, which does all of the "fancy" part for you.  Here we go:
Closed

Open
By the time you read this, this card may already be on my friend's door.  I have a friend, and for the sake of privacy, I will not mention her name, but she is amazing.  She is dealing with a situation that would leave most of us huddled under the covers of our beds, hiding from life - yet she does so with a grace and calm that leaves me speechless.  She is strong and confident, but knows that sometimes being sad or overwhelmed is okay, and just part of life - yet most would never see that side.  She is truly an unbelievable person, who brings comfort to those around her, when most of us would only be able to focus on ourselves.  So, friend, if you read this.... God Bless YOU!

Please hop on to talented Joni, to see what she has cooking over at Joni in the spotlight stamping today - I am sure it is fab!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...